Growing Profit is normally one of the principal goals of business so we focus a lot of attention on this goal
We have four packages to address wherever you want to go with Growing Profit
Choose the best alternative from the following list
- if your business is experiencing tough times, check our 30 day recovery roadmap Turnaround30 Course: Rapid Stabilisation of a Business in Trouble in 30 Days
- If you are happy with your business as is, the Profit Autopilot might help you cement in the profit levels you want.
- But if you would like to optimise your existing business, increase the present level of sales and improve the profitability, go to our Optimise100 Course: Streamline Your Existing Operation in 100 days from efficiencies.
- Now build on the Optimisation achieved with Optimise100 - go to the Grow365 Course which seeks to Grow your Enterprise Revenue over the next 12 months.
- Your enterprise is growing, innovation and disruption are sure to erode your successful products. Go to the article Innovate1000: Double Growth Again Through Innovation and keep ahead of the competition.
Both large and small business can hit difficult times.
It's never pleasant but our Turnaround30 course collects advice on how you might be able to stabilise the patient as quickly as possible.
Our target is a 30 day sprint so everyone can get engaged with the rescue.
Go to: The Turnaround30 Signup
Failing to make a Profit, or incorrectly accounting for cash leading to a lack of money to pay debts and tax liability, are among the largest contributors to Business failure.
Profit Autopilot turns conventional accounting on its head by starting with a focus on profit first.
It also introduces a simple set of "Piggy Banks" that give you a “set and forget” approach. When tax and other expenses become due you have sufficient funds to pay.
And, along the way, you take out, not only a Wage, but a Profit as well.
Articles within Profit Autopilot:
- Profit Autopilot Introduction:
Turn the traditional approach to measuring a Profit - INCOME - EXPENSES = PROFIT - on its head.
Our revised accounting equation, under the Profit Autopilot system, becomes - INCOME - SALARY - PROFIT = OPERATING EXPENSES
- Profit Focused Business Model:
Will show you how:
Just 7 numbers will let you be confident of achieving the Profit and personal Salary you desire.
To reduce one of the major causes of stress in smaller businesses - “will I make a Profit and will I be able to pay my bills”?
- Profit Focused Business Model Video 1
- Profit Focused Business Model Video 2
- Profit "Piggy Banks":
You have learned how:
- To be reasonably confident of making a predicted Profit and paying yourselves a Salary.
- To be confident that you will have sufficient money to pay your Tax and at least break even at the end of the year.
- This assumes that you have amazing willpower and do not spend the money that is ear-marked for Profit on something else.
- Profit "Piggy Banks" makes sure that you get this willpower automatically
- Profit Autopilot Wrap-up and What's Next:
You will know how to be confident that your business will produce the Profit and Salary you "Desire".
You have learned how to have sufficient cash available when payments have to be made.
These will enormously reduce the stress you face as a business operator and make the whole experience a bit more comfortable.
Optimise100 aims to streamline your business, directing more money to bottom-line Profit.
This is simpler than increasing revenue, allowing it to happen much faster.
Once the business is efficient, it is then time to focus on growing your Profit by growing your Sales Revenue (Grow Your Business in 365 Days - Grow365).
If you are sceptical that doubling your profit is even possible, have a look at these case studies that might show what can be possible.
Articles within Optimise100:
- Introduction to Double Your Profits in 100 Days:
Who is Optimise100 for?
Link to a downloadable spreadsheet to insert your information.
- Optimise100: Getting Ready:
The first step is to set your Profit goals.
Measuring what is important.
- Cost Reduction:
Which costs to target.
Prune out Resources wasters - product, human, location to name a few.
- Increase Revenue:
Increase production flow.
Increase Sales Revenue.
- Advanced Profit Growth Techniques:
Incremental improvement - Kaizen.
Synchronised workflow - Kanban.
Grow365 aims to increase your Revenue so that more money goes to your Profit bottom line.
This is a slower process than Optimise100, we will allow 12 months to achieve it.
Articles within Grow365:
- Introduction to Redouble Your Profit in a Year:
Outline of the 3 stages to Doubling Profit.
Get Ready, Get Set, Go
- Get Ready: What's Stopping You Growing Profits?:
A Profit Growth reality check - Growth / Profit position.
Obstacles to Growth.
People power for Profit.
Constraints / Bottlenecks.
- Get Set: Planning for Profit Growth:
Suggestions on some of the philosophical issues you might want to consider. These will let you tailor your Growth planning to suit your comfort level.
Bang or Whimper Profit targets.
Wildfire v Controlled burn Profit strategies.
- Go: How to Execute Your Double Profit Strategy:
Execute the Profit Growth strategy.
Step or Ramp approach.
Innovation is a longer term project, hence a 3 year period.
You are happy with the growth of your Enterprise and it is optimised.
It is a certainty, in the quickly changing environment of today, that innovation and disruption will erode your successful products.
Stay ahead of the pack and work through the Innovate1000 project.
Go to the article: Innovate1000: Double Growth Again Through Innovation
We are here to help:
Do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Utilise the public Q&A forum.
Leave your Comments at the bottom of each article.